Your time and money are invaluable commodities. To maximize these, you need access to relevant and objective financial information. Due to the complex consolidated structure of modern financial markets, a large number of stock exchanges (especially those in the US) and a great variety of trading instruments it could be hard to get the information that you need to realize your company's financial goals.
FXFINPRO CAPITAL can help. We have many years of experience interacting with the world's largest stock exchanges, and with the OTC market. Our experienced staff provides specialized services that allow you to experience heir in-depth knowledge of all institutional market instruments and products. Our professional consultants will help you to access market data (quotes), the information regarding specific rules and commissions of the various stock exchanges, margin requirements and financial instruments to provide you with the results you deserve.
To get a look at what we can do for you, simply call or correspond with us via live chat. Our experts in market infrastructure will be happy to provide valuable information and create in-depth research for you and will personally address any other specific concerns you may have.
Consulting on Exchange Rules, Rates and Instruments
FXFINPRO CAPITAL specialists will help you to quickly and easily obtain up-to-date, complete, and objective information in an easy-to-understand form. This includes, (but is not limited to):
- The structure of the commissions of the Exchanges and the issuers of depositary receipts. Information about the fees and transaction taxes imposed by government bodies and self-regulatory organizations;
- Information about the ETFs, ETNs, or any other instrument that is pertinent to your investment preferences;
- Finding stocks and warrants listings of companies of your investment interest and access to the markets they are traded at;
- Information pertaining to the peculiarities of margin requirements that could affect you. In particular, this may include the daytrading rules and the minimum margin requirements (Reg. T) on stocks in the USA, the ban on Free Running, as well as Portfolio Margin rules;
- Finding futures, options, warrants and structured products on stocks, indices and commodities that further your investment objectives; and,
- Screening and comparison of the specific markets and instruments that can facilitate risk hedging and capital growth for your specific exposure.
Consulting on Stock and Derivative Exchanges Market Data Products
The world's largest regulated exchanges, such as the NYSE, Euronext, NASDAQ, LSE, CME Group, CBOT, EUREX, and ICE FUTURES provide their market data (quotes) for a fee. They impose extensive requirements on companies that want to use market data in their own applications or back office systems, or that want to redistribute market data to their customers via websites or trading platforms.
In order to obtain and use market data of the world’s stock exchanges in your own applications, it is normally necessary to:
- Choose a specific data access technology:
- Select the appropriate market data product;
- Select a market data vendor and enter into an agreement with them;
- Sign an agreement with the stock exchange;
- Establish a system of user registration and market data access; and
- Report regularly to both your data vendor and the exchange, providing information on how you use quotations, and how many users can access it.
All of these imposed regulations involve significant organizational effort. Much time and money could be wasted in case of wrong decisions. In addition, there are often "hidden" fees – as in fine print – that will raise your costs and lower your ability to obtain future service. Finally, pretty much all market data vendors have the ability to set any price they want in exchange for their services.
At FXFINPRO CAPITAL we have many years of experience with numerous stock exchanges and data vendors, and provide full and timely assistance to institutional clients who are trying to traverse what is sometimes a difficult financial path. Advisory support from FXFINPRO CAPITAL will help you make the right decisions, no matter where you are, and no matter what your goals – all in clear and cost-effective manner.
This section is directed only to Clients classified as Professional Clients under our terms of Business. The above information should not be construed as personal investment advice or independent investment research. The information in this website is not intended for the use of and should not be relied on by any person who would qualify as a Retail Client. If you are uncertain about whether you qualify as a Professional Client or as an Eligible Counterparty, you should seek independent legal advice.