- Copy of Passport.
Document should state personal details (name, surname), signature, issue & expiry dates, place and date of birth, serial number and photograph to be clearly visible. EU Citizens can provide National Identity Card*.
- Proof of Residency.
A recent utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas, water, phone, oil, Internet and/or cable TV connections) or official bank statement (with official bank stamp) issued not more than 3 months ago, confirming your residential address.
*FXFINPRO Capital leaves a right to claim necessary additional documentation from clients if the verification criteria set by the Regulator (CySEC) are not met.
The following documents are required to open a company account:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation (if the Certificate of Incorporation is dated more than 6 months ago, a Certificate of Good Standing/Certificate of Incumbency is required, dated less than 3 months ago)
- Certificate of Registered Address*
- Certificate of Directors and Secretaries*
- Certificate of Shareholders*
- Board Resolutions/Minutes that authorizes to open a trading account, nominating the persons authorized to sign the application documents and nominating the persons authorized to handle the account, mentioning authorization to invest in highly speculative instrument *
- Power of Attorney (if there is a person who can act on behalf of the Company) *
- Copy of a Passport or an ID card and Proof of Address (i.e. utility bill) of an authorized person*
- Passport/ID and Proof of Address (i.e. utility bill) of all shareholders/beneficial owners of the Company*
*The document must be issued not more than 3 months ago.