Forex Custody Account
We offer our VIP clients a service that is both unique and very convenient. Once you choose this level of service, you will have the ability to open a custody account in a Swiss bank. One of the most valuable benefits includes the ability to manage your Forex and CFD trade settlements directly from your bank account.
Collateral, or margin, for your positions is locked directly at your bank account. All transactions are carried out through the FXFINPRO JForex trading platform, and our company's low commission rates are automatically applied. You will be credited, on a daily basis, with the profit (if any and as applicable) directly to your Swiss bank account. Should you incur a daily loss, a corresponding amount will be debited from the bank account.
To open a custody account:
- Register at our website in order to sign a service agreement with European licensed broker FXFINPRO Capital. Feel free to contact us via phone or Live Chat for further assistance.
- Fill the application form to open a bank account with our trusted Swiss bank partner.
- Upload the necessary documents on our website and answer the questions, required by the bank and the brokerage company.
Limitations on trading:
- The maximum leverage for accounts with more than $3 million is 1-30.
- Maximum leverage for accounts with less than $3 million is 1-50 and must be reduced to 1-30 before the weekend.
- The maximum total for positions on any single instrument (currency pair) should not exceed $25 million.
Finally, there is an additional benefit to your VIP status. All Swiss bank account funds that are worth up to 100,000 francs are guaranteed by the state of Switzerland. This means that your funds are secure, and that assurance is priceless.
The above information should not be construed as personal investment advice or independent investment research. You should seek independent advice. Please note that the recommendation of any Swiss Banking institution will not at any point in time make liable the Company for the actions or activities of the said institution.
RISK WARNING: Trading of complex financial products, such as Stocks, Futures, Foreign Exchange ("Forex"), Contracts for Difference ("CFDs"), Indices, Options, or other financial derivatives, on "margin" carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and, therefore, you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading these markets, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any questions or doubts. Please carefully read our full "Risk Disclosure" and"Risk Disclosures for Financial Instruments & Investment Services"