Access to market liquidity, via the Financial Information eXchange protocol (FIX) and Application Programming Interfaces (API) – as well as other methods of program integration – will satisfy even the most demanding of FXFINPRO CAPITAL institutional and professional clients, who develop or use their own trading platforms and applications. Whether you are a broker or a financial institution, whether you trade in hedge funds or use algorithmic methods requiring advanced programming skills, accessibility and integration of your application to trade on Forex or any stock exchange will become easier and more intuitive with solutions provided by FXFINPRO CAPITAL.
For the purpose of clarity, here are definitions of FIX and API:
- FIX is an electronic communications protocol that allows safe and efficient arrangement of the flow of trading data in a common format.
- API (application programming interface) is a set of software libraries and tools for building and connecting software applications. It could be used as a safe and effective method of transmitting trading orders and quotes from almost any liquidity source to the trading systems and applications employed by FXFINPRO CAPITAL clients.
Software integration solutions by FXFINPRO CAPITAL are ideal for professionals who are focused on accessing their own applications to the market liquidity with low transaction costs.
The main advantages of the technologies provided by FXFINPO CAPITAL are:
- The ability to obtain direct quotes from the exchanges and liquidity providers, with no markups and modifications.
- The reliability of market data flows, as well as solid order processing;
- Fast order execution;
- Direct execution of client requests by liquidity providers and exchanges (DMA);
- Access to the innovative technical infrastructure of EU regulated ECN/STP broker; and,
- Low commissions.
Solutions for Direct Access (DMA) to Forex, and CFD Liquidity
Forex and CFD liquidity from multiple sources can be accessed through a variety of connectivity options, including:
- FIX access to the LMAX Exchange (London);
- FIX access to ProTrader servers;
- “ProTrader-to-ProTrader” connection provides a simple way of accessing FXFINPO CAPITAL liquidity for your in-house ProTrader server;
- “MetaTrader-to-MetaTrader” connection provides direct access to FXFINPO CAPITAL liquidity for your own MetaTrader server;
FXFINPO CAPITAL can also design customized integration options that correspond to the preferences and objectives of any corporate client. This includes bridge solutions for ProTrader and MetaTrader.
Solutions for Direct Market Access (DMA) to the Equity and Derivatives Exchanges
You can execute orders on all the major stock and derivative exchanges in the world from a single account. Program access to global exchanges can be provided in two versions:
- FIX Protocol. This type of access is only possible for the execution of orders; market data is not available in this version.
- Use of the API interface of the FXFINPRO TWS platform. In this version, quotes are available for internal use only and may not be distributed to third parties. API of the FXFINPRO TWS platform supports:
- Java access, which is the most popular API technology;
- NET (C#), which allows the use of C# libraries in any NET language;
- C++ (POSIX-compliant);
- ActiveX, including integration with Excel and Matlab;
- DDE, which connects to Excel and other programs that support DDE; and,
- C++ (MFC).
Test applications in the specified languages, along with relevant examples of Excel spreadsheets are available for developers.
Please note that in addition to the integration of your own applications, access to all markets is made possible via the professional trading platforms provided by FXFINPRO CAPITAL. Before starting integration work, please check with us. It is possible that your desired trading functionality has already been implemented in our universal trading platforms, which includes mobile and web applications.